Huda Affordable housing policy is the most famous policy in real estate in India and because it is consumer centric and pricing calculation is based on carpet are and that is fixed as per the government rule:
On Carpet area:
- First :Tier A cities – Rs.4200/per sq ft
- Second :Tier B cities – Rs.3800/per sq ft
- Third :Tier C cities – Rs.3200/per sq ft
On Balcony area: Rs.1000/per sq ft
Lots of people from all around the country are applying in this policy and due to this almost every project is getting over subscribed.
So when projects are over-subscribed then chances of unsuccessful applicants are also there, for that some firm policies are required and government has already designed the refund policy and Affordable Housing Gurgaon Cancellation Policy which are mentioned below.
Huad Affordable Housing Gurgaon Haryana Cancellation Policy and refund policy :-
- In-case applicant wants to cancel and withdraw the application before the Draw.
- Before Draw there is zero cancellation charges – booking amount paid by applicant is 100% refundable.
- In the case of unsuccessful applicants after the Draw.
- 100% booking amount should be refunded back to customer within 15 days from draw.
- In-case Successful applicant want to cancel his unit after the draw.
a. Cancellation amount as per the policy is Rs 25000 plus GST (18%).
b. Rs 25000 plus 1% of total basic cost plus GST (18%) – if cancelled up-to one year from the date of the commencement of the project.
c. 25000 plus 3% of total basic cost plus GST (18%) – if cancelled up-to two year from the date of the commencement of the project.
d. 25000 plus 5% of total basic cost plus GST (18%) – if cancelled after two year from the date of the commencement of the project.
In-case you don’t want to cancel below would be the payment plan of affordable housing Gurgaon: