Documents Required for RERA Registration To Become a Real Estate Agent in India
For RERA registration, the broker or real estate agent must have a duly filled application form ready. Apart from this, the following documents are required to be submitted:
- Authenticated copy of the address proof, email address, and phone number of the place from where the business will operate.
- Authenticated copy of the agent’s PAN card.
- Name, contact details, photograph, and address of the real estate agent and the directors or partners.
- The last three years’ Income Tax Returns.
- Name, type of enterprise (company, societies, proprietorship, partnership, etc.), and registered address of the enterprise.
- If it’s a real estate agency, then particulars of the agency, including the MoA (Memorandum of Association), byelaws, and AoA (Articles of Association), must be submitted.
- Registration details in any other state (if applicable).
- Details of any criminal/civil cases pending against the real estate agent or his/her company.
- Copies of acknowledgment receipts, letterheads, and rubber stamp images that the agent wishes to use.
- Details of the real estate projects, promoters, and their advertisers with whom the real estate agent associated for business in the last five years.