What is the future of new Gurgaon?
New Gurgaon has witnessed significant strides in infrastructural development in the past few years. Let us look at the key highlights of this area:
- New Gurgaon is strategically located between Delhi, Gurgaon and Manesar.
- The Dwarka Expressway connects to New Gurgaon. The expressway is expected to be operational by August 2022. Currently, it is under construction.
- This new area of Gurgaon is linked to Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway, National Highway 8 and Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway. These expressways significantly reduced the travel time between these cities.
- Once Dwarka- Gurgaon Expressway and Delhi-Mumbai Expressway are operational, the travel time will be reduced to 120 minutes from 6 hours between Gurgaon and Jaipur.
- New Gurgaon is close to the proposed ISBT (Inter State Bus Terminal).
- The Haryana government plans to set up a new railway station in Sector-101 along the Dwarka expressway. The railway station will be built on 25 acres of land.
- The area is well connected with Pataudi road, a booming Gurgaon sector.
- In Gurgaon-Manesar Urban Complex 2025, it is proposed that New Gurgaon sectors will go up to Manesar.
- According to the development plan for the Gurgaon-Manesar Urban Complex-2025, specific sectors of New Gurgaon will eventually go to Manesar.